Jun 12, 2026 (Friday WFO)
Far Side hawthorn east (next door)
WORDLE in 6/6. I have exhausted my list of starting words, so i am back to thinking of a starting word in the moment
However, i have a looong list of what i've used so i can avoid repeating myself
I also have a short list that the a.i. (google gemini) claimed are on my long list & never have been the Wordle solution: so i can play those again and again to increase my chances of a hole in 1
8:33 AM
Lots of free car parks at work ~ 100+. Thirty-three min door to door down Burwood Hwy
11 AM
I have a slight headache (that panadol at 8am has been unable to completely solve)
Meetings, meetings, meetings
4:30 PM
Left work early
5 PM
Uber to richmond to meet up with L. Peak hour traffic. It took 1-hour. (I was expecting 30-min)
6 PM
• Pink Lemonade next to richmond station
• South of the Wall for taco & gauc until 7:30p
• Far Side sat at bar & chatted with guy from UK
• Foragers
____
On this day: 2025. Thu. Worked in Russell St office (for perhaps final time). Lost my 100+ day Wordle steak because i forgot. Greek dinner. Foragers w/ T
Comments
Post a Comment