Jun 17, 2026 (Wednesday WFH)

Jolimont coffee

The house has stayed strangely warm overnight ~ 19°C

7:15 AM
Wordle in 4/6

8:15 AM
Jolimont café for a coffee & smashed avo

I got 11½ in today's Herald Sun quiz. It felt like i only missed a few out of 20. I should have never added up my score

NEWSPAPER'S DAILY TRIVIA
The ½ because i guessed Electric Vehicle batteries instead of EV chargers

Before are companies the specialise in which service? • Evie • Chargefox • Jolt

1 PM
Weights. Spotted all 6 tank fish in record time. Fed them. And my fishpond orange shubunkin (and 2 or 3 young dark/invisible shubunkins?)

2 PM
Finished weights. Guided mindfulness meditation

10:45 PM
I watched Cheap Seats, played more zombs & some f guitar. 1 x 7.4 beer +1 x 8.4. Now bed time

____
On this day: 2025. Movie night in concrete clayton.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jun 28, 2026 (Sunday)

Tue 2025-12-23 (Box Hill Hospital: Final)

2026-01-16 (Hawthorn East - Eltham)