Jul 14, 2026 (Tuesday WFO - Tooronga)

A bit late to get up ~ 7:40am

Travel to work took ~ 33 min

WORK - TOORONGA OFFICE
Work carpark had only 23 spaces left on B1. The license plate reader seemed to be flakey. Cars in front of me had to back up to the lanyard reader to tap in. But my license plate was recognised 

Nigel café was very busy, the busiest i've seen. I waited patiently and decided to sit in - even though it's already 8:48am (my stand-up isn't until 9:15am anyway)

I can see my assigned seat. Only my and the new manager are in from my team by the looks. I think they've sat me at the broken monitors, but their are a few spare seats nearby that i can swap to of required (using the Calven app) 

The actor from Jurassic Park, Sam Neill (78), has died overnight last night - so Reddit and even the newspapers front page is all about him 

HEALTH - HEADSPACE
I had a bit of anxiety twitching in my chest Sunday. Monday i didn't walk home from Mitcham in the morning - partially because i didn't want to get my heart-rate up. Also I took the time to meditate twice after work - and not do weights 

Today seems slightly improved. I think i'm just nervous about my Sydney trip at the end of month

HEADPHONES
Dropped in a sink full of water. After my workout. I'm attempting to dry them out over a ducted heating vent

A replacement on eBay will cost me $40 or so. Soundcore Anker bluetooth earbuds. I'll get the P20i which isn't active noise cancelling. I've had the A20i which is active noise cancelling

WATER BOTTLE
Left my water bottle at the office - it's pretty obvious that it's mine, and i know which desk i left it at.... even still, i might go into the office again tomrw to collect it. Will see how i feel in the morning

____
On this day: 2025. I have finally found the correct tape for securing my fingerbot to my ducted heating on-off switch. Blue masking tape is working well. (Black duct tape stretched or peeled).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jun 28, 2026 (Sunday)

Tue 2025-12-23 (Box Hill Hospital: Final)

2026-01-16 (Hawthorn East - Eltham)