Jul 8, 2026 (Wednesday WFH)
Darth Maul
8:15 - 8:45 AM
KopCha magic, just by myself This morning felt productive. This afternoon was slow going: sign new Code of Conduct, correct Superannuation "product code", draft FY25 yearly review statements.
Didn't take a lunch-break
4:45 PM
Collected a parcel from my parcel locker: socks
5:30 PM
Meditation + then weights (origin story podcast)
My work hoodie smells like vape. I guess it came from the office yesterday. I must have been too busy and didn't notice the in-office vaping that day
8:39 PM
I've checked all my USB sticks, emptied them, and labelled them
I put Darth Maul on to a USB stick for MS, who will be in melb this coming weekend to see Cradle of Filth with me at The Forum ~ 9:30pm
____
On this day: 2025. Found a jar of coloured stones on The Lost & Found Stump near my house.
Comments
Post a Comment